Posted by Admin on November, 26, 2021
Tomato is one of the most favored and extensively consumed vegetable crops across the globe. Although tomatoes are fruits that are considered vegetables by nutritionists, these are formed from flowers and have seeds. Tomatoes are rich in a substance called lycopene which gives them their bright red color and helps shield them from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
There are various Tomato products available in the market such as canned tomatoes, tomato juice, ketchup, puree, paste, and sun-dried tomatoes. In the Indian kitchen, tomato is an essential ingredient as it is added in most of the curries for the flavor to transfer its invisible benefits into the dish. There are enough ways to add tomatoes to your diet and salad is the easiest and common option for everyone. However, don’t peel the tomato because the skin of the fruit has the utmost health benefits. Fresh tomato juice, zest with some pink salt, is a refreshing way to begin the day. Don’t forget the tomato soup, which is a universal favorite.
Tomatoes are enriched with natural vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B7 along with vitamin C. It also contains folate, iron, potassium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, and phosphorus.
Health benefits of tomato:-
• Tomato cleanses your skin and makes it bright as it contains lycopene, which is often used for facial cleansers.
• Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, which protects your hair from external damages.
• The Lycopene in tomatoes controls the growth of cancer cells, especially prostate, stomach, and colorectal cancer.
• Tomatoes loaded with vitamin K and calcium which increases the strength of bones.
• Tomatoes have antioxidant properties as it is a good source of Vitamin A and C.
• Presence of vitamin B and potassium helps in decreasing cholesterol levels and thus helps in keeping good heart health.
• Tomatoes are rich in minerals like chromium which controls the blood sugar levels.
• Tomatoes are loaded with fiber which improves the digestive system and prevents constipation.
• Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C which boosts the immunity level.
India is the largest producer of tomatoes now and the major tomato-producing Indian states are Maharashtra, Bihar, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh. In order to suffice this sprouting demand of the market, tomato suppliers in India do need to pull up their socks.
Tomato supplier in Maharashtra stands tall in the market due to the following reasons:-
• They supply fresh tomatoes that have an amazing shelf life.
• They procure handpicked tomatoes from reliable farmers and agriculturalists, who use natural and organic farming methods.
• They perform quality tests to ensure that the customers receive the optimum quality products according to their expectations.
• Tomato supplier in Maharashtra has enough capacity to meet bulk orders also.
• They are associated with great logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of consignments.
• They offer easy payment options including e payment.
• They offer products in the market at competitive prices.
Hence, we can conclude that tomatoes are nutrient-rich, and with their consumption, people relish their great taste and enjoy their health benefits too.
This entry was posted on November, 26, 2021 at 11 : 32 am and is filed under Tomatoes veg. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.